The privacy-centric web browser Brave has partnered with Bitcoin.com in order to give users access to cryptocurrencies like bitcoin cash from directly inside their browser. The newly added Bitcoin.com widget has been added to the latest Brave software and is now available to users in various countries.
- The latest version of the privacy-oriented Brave browser now has a Bitcoin.com widget that allows people to purchase cryptocurrencies like bitcoin cash (BCH). The widget is available to users in select regions such as the EU, UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, and Russia.
- Bitcoin.com’s founder Roger Ver tweeted about the recent partnership on October 21. “Bitcoin.com has partnered with Brave to allow users to buy Bitcoin Cash directly inside their privacy-centric browser,” Ver stated.
- According to recent statistics, the privacy-centric Browser has roughly 19.6 million monthly users and around 6.6 million active on a daily basis. Brave’s Bitcoin.com widget follows a number of other popular exchange widgets hosted on the browser.
- The new widget announcement was extremely popular on the Reddit forum r/btc, as a great number of BCH fans were pleased with the added accessibility. “This is great news,” explained one BCH proponent. “Been using Brave for almost a year now. I think I’ve made about $50 and have tipped a lot of journalists with it.”
- “A lot of people love BCH, and the Bitcoin.com service,” Jonathan Sampson, Senior Developer Relations at Brave said on Twitter. “We want these people to be safe, and secure when they’re using Brave. For this reason, a widget helps to protect their transactions,” he added.
- Bitcoin cash (BCH) transactions are lightning-fast and fees are always negligible. According to data on Saturday, Oct. 24, 2020, the next block fee for BCH is $0.0014 and the current median fee is $0.0012. In comparison, bitcoin’s (BTC) next block fee is $4.64 and the current median fee is $2.35.
What do you think about Bitcoin.com’s integration with the privacy-centric Brave browser? Let us know what you think about this subject in the comments section below.
The post Privacy-Focused Brave Users Can Now Purchase Bitcoin Cash Through Bitcoin.com appeared first on Bitcoin News.
Leave a Reply